Saturday, October 08, 2005

Disappointed in you.......

I can't help but to think that you've begining to leave me out once again.... This has happened before and it's begining to seem way too familiar. The last time you acted this way..... it marked the end of our relationship. I wonder what is going to happen now.... when we are not in a relationship..... end of friendship?? Perhaps.....

I can't help but to think that i will lose you all over again. I ask myself why did we ever know each other in the first place. I ask myself.... why did you ever come in to my life. Why allow us to come together time after time and never having us together??

I thought i've decided to let things go. But why does it always have to be easier said than done? Isn't there an easier way to deal with this kind of matters? Yes yes... such as life.... the ironies are endless....

I know i am not perfect... I know i never will be.... Part of me wished i hit you harder but part of me now wished i didn't have the chance to hit you at all. At least for now, i wished i had nothing to do with you anymore. You would be happier... Perhaps. I used to be able to read you. Not anymore. I've lost it.... Lost it all.... Why?

No comments: