Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I've waited patiently...... I stood by myself loving and caring for you.... I ask for nothing more than a thought of me once in a while or a special smile. I've waited long and hard and i think it's time i stop. I think it's time to leave and cease thinking about you. I chose to forget and so it begins.
I've never lied to you nor have i not trusted you. Never have i stopped loving nor caring for you. I've been standing in your shadows long enough and its time i fade away. You knew i will always be there for you. If ever you call, i'll still be there. My eternal promise to you.
I can no longer endure your everlasting ignorance nor can i endure you taking advantage of me. I remember clearly who you are.... Really i do. I never forgot who you are and i think i never will. That is why, and sad to say, I have to leave and tell this lie. I told you once that i will just one day fade out and eventually disappear from your life. If ever you remember me, it'll be too late. I am no longer around.
It is clear where i should go and what i should do. I miss you and i love you. I've tried, i tried really hard. It is never easy for me and it will never be. To say i don't remember you and walk away. And it wasn't easy for me either with you ignoring me all these time and pretended i didn't exist.
Now that i'm gone. Maybe you'll finally think of me and remember me. Or maybe i'll just fade and disappear without you even noticing.

No comments: