Friday, September 30, 2005

THE BEST night in a whole year....

Last night was just THE best time i've had in a year..... seriously, i felt so free...... nothing and i do mean NOTHING could've been better than what i had last night. 29th September 2005 is certainly THE NIGHT TO REMEMBER!!!!!
A year back i was devastated on this very day. But a year after, i had the best of times with the one i so cared for. There is nothing much a girl can ask for when it comes to this.
Frankly, i do feel very upset and a big let down when i did not get what i wanted. But then again, i got more than what i had expected for the night. I WILL FOREVER treasure this piece of memory till i die. I've not been this happy and carefree in such a long while. I'm lost of words.
Let's just say i was happy.... and in a good mood..... i got dressed.... started partying..... Danced with the guys.... not just any kind of dancing but some very interesting moves..... i was suprised at myself. I never thought i would be dancing like i did last night. Finally, i let go... let loose!!!
Damn..... i was HOT last night.... to me.... i've never been this hard at partying and never dressed to SOOOOO hot!!! I had compliments from one very significant guy in my life and another coming from a total stranger!! Both the same reaction. Both the same comments. Seriously, i've not been able to get this kind of attention. Even just from 2 people.... i am really flattered..... I know now.... that I CAN and i am ABLE to pull this kind of things off. Damn Gurl!!!!
Oh yes, did i mentioned that most of the dances that i had with the guyz were nothing less than passionate and provoking?!!!! Yea.... damn gurl!!! ;)

No comments: