Saturday, September 17, 2005

Life long story.... 22 years worth

Brought up in a normal and healthy family. Good environment, dad, mom and my bro. Like any other siblings there is always a sense of competition. In my household, there was no exception. Me being me, the youngest and a girl, i was jealous at the things and not to mention, attention that my brother was getting.

As far as i can remember, i was only 9 when i first realised that i had to do something to impress my parents. Young and naive..... not my choice... its part of growing up. =) Competition after competition, fight after fight...... my brother and i are now a pair of loving siblings. No matter how much of rivalry we have, he is after all, my one and only brother. At the present moment, we both know that we have each other's backs. It is not just a promise its a fact.

A year back, i got so drunk, i had to call for aid. Who else? My bro was there for me.... =) Aww... how sweet....

Anyways, if i do go on any longer, this blog will not be a blog anymore. I can assure you, that it'll be a novel.....

All i know is, all my current experiences are somehow influenced by my past. People say, "let your past, stay in your past" but we all know that it is not entirely possible. In my blogs to come, you will find out how i grew up and all the stories in it. Why i react in a certain way and how and why i feel like that. It'll all emerge in no time.....

Till then..... Enjoy what you have and treasure all the moments....... even dull ones...... =)

No comments: